 Robotics / 6647
  Re: You call it risk, I call it threat, Let's call the whole thing off Dept. (was: Re: [Rumour] FBI and Mindstorms)

Let's hope the FBI personnel have better things to do with their time while at work than to play with Furbys and RCX bricks. -Phil (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: You call it risk, I call it threat, Let's call the whole thing off Dept. (was: Re: [Rumour] FBI and Mindstorms)

(...) Here is the article from CNN dated 1999 January 13th: (URL) the time Furby was very popular, and people always like to bring small toys to work to put in their cubicle just for fun. There was also a common misunderstanding of the Furby's (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: You call it risk, I call it threat, Let's call the whole thing off Dept. (was: Re: [Rumour] FBI and Mindstorms)

(...) at work (...) *LOL* --Tobias (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)