 Robotics / 6633
    MINDSTORMS links —Jonathan Knudsen
   Hi all, The Online Resources from my upcoming book are now online. There are links and short descriptions of each resource--everything from the official MINDSTORMS site to the patent for the electrical bricks to legOS to Mouser. It's organized by (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: MINDSTORMS links —Luis Villa
     (...) Good stuff, Jonathan. Any idea about a ship date for the rest of the book? -Luis (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: MINDSTORMS links —Jonathan Knudsen
     (...) Our production staff is scrambling to get the book out for a release date of October 15, 1999. I'm trying to figure out if I'll be able to bring some to MindFest, or possibly even sell them at the show. Jonathan -- Did you check the web site (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: MINDSTORMS links —Andy Bower
   Jonathan, (...) in there, but the information is slightly out of date; Bot-Kit now works with the free version of Dolphin Smalltalk so it's no longer necessary to fork out $30. Regards, Andy Bower --- Visit the Lego-Robotics Wiki Web (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)