 Robotics / 6626
    Micro Motor and RCX —Andrew Lynch
   Greetings. I recently ( Friday to be exact ), acquired my first Micro Motor from Lego Shop at Home. I know that this is a 9 volt motor, and I think that I should be able to use it with the RCX. I would rather be cautious, rather than burn out my (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Micro Motor and RCX —Brian Alano
     (...) Go ahead! Also see David Chen's recent post on using micromotor on the sensor port: (URL) you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Micro Motor and RCX —Arjen Gerstel
   I've been using micro motors on the RCX for quite some time now. No problems whatsoever. Have fun, Arjen Andrew Lynch wrote in message ... (...) Motor (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)