 Robotics / 6607
6606  |  6608
Subject:
Extra COM port on PC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 20:44:20 GMT

I bought a Palm Pilot and I got out of COM ports:
Mouse + Modem + Palm Pilot + LEGO Tower

Any recommendations on a board that can add an extra COM port (maybe two) to a PC so I can connect the CyberMaster tower?

Another question, can we attach a COM device to the USB port?

Thanks

Laurentino Martins

[ mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt ]
[ http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/ ]