 Robotics / 6570
    Use a RCX as a Sensor port AND a Motor Output! —David Chen
   So, I was messing around w/ the RCX and hooked up a Micromotor to one of my output ports and lo and behold....I could control the motor by toggling the Sensor Type for that port between a Passive (None, Switch, Temp) mode = OFF and an Active Mode (...) (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Use a RCX as a Sensor port AND a Motor Output! —David Chen
     Ooops, subject should have been: Use RCX Sensor Port as a Sensor Port AND a Motor Output! Dave (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Use a RCX as a Sensor port AND a Motor Output! —Brian Alano
   Great work! Extra motor output, speed sensing, stall detection and sensor/motor multiplexing. Thanks for the research! (...) (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)