 Robotics / 657
  One tip, and a few questions.

My one tip (probably you all already know this) is I just discovered that Duplo blocks are compatible (i.e. will fit with) regular Lego blocks. Duplos are the big toddler sized bricks, and come in all shapes, etc. They might be useful for people (...) (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: One tip, and a few questions.

Richard Bram wrote: <snip> (...) I have been trying also to make something with a laser pointer. I noticed that when you shine it directly at it it reads a 100 and the LED goes out. it hasn't dammaged my sensor as far as I know it still works as it (...) (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: One tip, and a few questions.

(...) 0-100. 100 being very very bright. (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)