 Robotics / 6482
    Re: Using RCX with Lego Trains —Dave & Lisa McGeoch
   Hello, I have used my RCX to control my Lego train using the wall wart for the train for power. You can run the train off of the bateries but it is pretty pathetic. (I did it once by accident.:)) I set up a simple oval track that used th e light (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)