 Robotics / 6431
  Legocam?

Folks, I'm thinking on mounting a video system on my robot. Does anyone have a recommendation for a wireless video cameras? So-called "nanny" cams seem to be available for about $400. Will the Mars Expansion kit be wireless? The red rover set (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Legocam?

Actually X10 has a wireless video sender/receiver and a small color camera that attaches to the unit for $150... Only problem is how to power the thing... Goto (URL) and look at their X-Cam. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)