 Robotics / 6379
Re: Pneumatic Switch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 01:16:03 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Linc Smith writes:
I have a little switch that can be seen at

http://www.members.home.net/ourcreations/linc02.html

Hi Linc --

It's good to see you're back.

The link isn't working anymore. Did you only leave it there for a day or two?

However, Fredrik described your design in this message:

  http://www.lugnet.com/build/?n=2080

and c s soh gave the link on Wednesday the 11th, and I was able to grab a look
at the picture while it was still working and made a sketch of it. It's a
really good design. If you're having web server problems I could build one and
put up a photo on my web site...

- Robert Munafo                            http://www.mrob.com
  LEGO: TC+++(8480) SW++ #+ S-- LS++ Hsp M+ A@ LM++ YB64m IC13