 Robotics / 6330
  Re: Gears & Mico Motor

Man, that super car, Giddy up, I accually left mine built I love it that much, right now I'm have that and a varient to the 8448 set done and I still like the 8880 far better. Good for parts, yeah, but I haven't scrapped it yet. KGB AgEnT #4 OUT AKA (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)