 Robotics / 6300
  Re: ***RCX BRICK VERSIONS***(RIS 1.5 tie in)

After talking to lego to get the DDK software to work, unsussefully might I add, but I did get some info regarding the RIS 1.5 out of the guy. Turns out the RCX will not be updated, it is just software updating. Didn't get much about the parts of (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)