 Robotics / 6243
Re: Anybody used Robolab? (RE: my $1300 grant)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:03:51 GMT

Karen Gold wrote:

I talked to a guy from Pitsco today and asked him if the Robolab users guide
had any useful information.  Of course he said it did, but does anyone else
think so.  Usually any paper that comes with software is useless.  Karen.

I guess I do.

If you're referring to the Getting Started - Teacher's Guide for ROBOLAB
Software manual(#2000052), it certainly has lots of useful information.
Much more than you will find in the paper that accompanies the RCX
software.

And ROBOLAB is of a different level than the RCX software...
Try it, you'll love it.
--
c s soh

cssoh@singnet.com.sg