 Robotics / 6216
    RE: Gripper and lift arm with single motor —David Walton
   Yes would appreciate some pics I tried this approach but ended up with all kinds of problems as you suggest -Exploding Lego ! Thanks David Walton Email: d.walton@ndirect.co.uk Take a look at my homepage (still under construction though) (URL) on (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)