 Robotics / 6207
Re: RE: Gripper and lift arm with single motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 05:59:37 GMT

In a message dated 8/9/99 2:57:12 PM, smoffat@hcitech.com wrote:

Buy the Technic sub kit on sale now from shop@home

<mailto:shop@home>  for 25 bucks.

Just as a warning, if anybody buys this, make sure you ask how much is being
charged onto your credit card, because since there are two sets of summer
catalogs, some people will get the sale price and some will not (depending on
which catalog code is in their computer under your name).  The person I
bought it from said $25, but I was charged $50 anyway because I was on the
wrong catalog code.  I later called up shop@home, and they honoured the $25
price out of good will.

Henry