 Robotics / 6206
    RE: Gripper and lift arm with single motor —David Walton
   Thanks I get it ! without the aid of diagrams I'll give it a go this week - I do have to go to work! I must have been a real thickie! Not to get this one. I'd better go and get my brain upgraded to v2 :) wonder how they charge! Many thanks for (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)