 Robotics / 6180
Re: help me spend some money!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 19:29:55 GMT

STARRWARSS@aol.com writes:

<< Accually, if you need 5 RCXs, just get 5 RIS.  then get some sensors and
kits
to expanded your lego supply.  I know a teacher in my current high school
that did that. >>

Actually, this is not such a great idea.  You get absolutely no storage with
the RIS that is compatible for a school setting.  In the long run you will be
much happier with the LEGO Dacta material that is designed for schools.  The
sets are designed with specific activities in mind and the curriculum really
works well in the classroom.