 Robotics / 6173
    Re: Gripper and lift arm with single motor —Paul Speed
   Hello, Ok, I haven't actually done this but I have given it some thought. First, imagine that you just want to lift the arm. A classic way would be to put a gear into the pivot point that was fixed to the arm. Another gear in the platform could turn (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Gripper and lift arm with single motor —Chris Phillips
   (...) I have built a one-motor, grasp-then-lift arm as part of my (incomplete) solution to Joel Shafer's soda can challenge. I will try to post some pictures of it soon. The idea is based on the "directional transmission" idea that I first saw at (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)