 Robotics / 6165
    Re: help me spend some money! —Matthew Miller
   (...) Once you find all the sensors, etc, that you need, I'd suggest finding some good non-mindstorms technic sets to fill out the collection. The Giant Model (#8277) from two years ago is great -- the predesigned models are pretty stupid, but you (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: help me spend some money! —Keith Miller
   I found that set at a goodwill store for $5.00 it was missing the main instruction book but I didn't care all the pieces were still in the polybags. Please visit my site for Computers, Supplies, Upgrades, Training, and Webservices. (URL) Miller,TC# (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)