 Robotics / 6116
RE: Darn those definitions (was: The new Super Car) (fwd)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 15:50:06 GMT

<< Sorry, but air is indeed considered a fluid in fluid dynamics.  The flow
patterns of any fluid obeys the same general principles, whether it be
air, water, oil, etc.>>

Ok, this is legos, not fluid dynamics.

Note: the following is not a flame. I sense from your spelling
and phrases that you are younger than many of the hard-core LEGO
folks here...that's good and we welcome your comments.

You are right, this IS Lego not fluid dynamics. But we're adult
engineers (many of us) and we just HAVE to have the last word...
and we really need to make sure that everyone gets the terminology
just right, otherwise, what's the point of living?

When you fulfill your destiny and complete your LEGO training, you will
be one of us too...

The preceding is intended to be humorous and is NOT an insult or flame
in any way shape or form...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>