 Robotics / 6086
    Re: Darn those definitions (was: The new Super Car) —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) To pointlessly extend this discussion even further, here is what I get when I look up hydraulic: 15% webster hydraulic hy-drau-lic \h?^--'dro?-lik\ adj [L hydraulicus, fr. Gk hydraulikos, fr. hydraulis hydraulic organ, fr. hydr- + aulos reed (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Darn those definitions -- ENDED —El Barista
   <HUGE SNIP, WE'RE TALKING 5 FOOT SCISSORS SNIP> OK!! My original post was simply to say that calling it hydraulic is not "false advertisement". Maybe misleading advertisement (isn't that redundant?), but technically not false. I'll admit, I'm (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)