 Robotics / 6019
RE: Necessary components in Mindstorms software?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 06:16:35 GMT

I only have ROBOLAB. I'm experimenting with the RCX and NQC, that works
FINE, VERY FINE. But if you want to have an answer from the RCX AND save
that I think you must code a Visual Basic prog. So you NEED spirit.ocx ( OK
OK the PC way )
RCX Command Center uses the Spirit.ocx component installed as part of the
Mindstorms RIS software.  I'm not sure how much of RcxCC can be used when
spirit.ocx is not installed.
My experience: RCX Command Center does nothing at all without the OCX.
NOTHING. you get an OCX not registered error and nothing more.
For that matter in the PC ( great ) world without SPIRIT.OCX the only way is
DAVE BAUM salvation work Not Quite C ( but hard for the RCX answer to the
PC)
Héctor Segura Klepatzky
hsegurak@lared.net.pe