 Robotics / 6018
  new mindstorm book

There was some discussion the other day, about a new book on Mindstorms. Where can I get a copy? thanks James C. Jones "The art of teaching is the art Liberty Middle School of assisting discovery." Phone: 407/249-6440 x425 --Mark Van Doren" Fax: (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: new mindstorm book

James Jones writes: > There was some discussion the other day, about a new book on Mindstorms. > Where can I get a copy? First, build a time machine using only RIS parts. Second, set it to November. Third, press the "Travel through time!" button. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: new mindstorm book

(...) Here's some information about the book straight from its publisher: (URL) there are links to a "How to Order" page: (URL) a shopping-cart page: (URL) tend to buy all of my O'Reilly books spur-of-the-moment at the bookstore, but for something (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: new mindstorm book