 Robotics / 601
Re: Micro Motors & RCX?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 16:52:41 GMT

"ds" == Duncan Stewart <DCStewart@longviewgroup.com> writes:
Part #775119, page #75.  $24.50 <sigh>

Back to the Arcade Electronics catalog...

I noticed that Auczilla (http://www.auczilla.com/) is not currently
having an auction.  Anyone know of any other online auctions of
used/surplus lego parts, preferably Technic?

ericb

ds> The Pitsco Company that manufactures Dacta has many different motors and
ds> spare parts (I just ordered their catalog)

ds> James Mathis's <http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/dacta.html>  homepage has
ds> relevant pages already scanned in, for convenience.

ds> Duncan Stewart
ds>           Stewarts@stewarts.org

ds> -----Original Message-----
ds> From: lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com
ds> [mailto:lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com]
ds> Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 1998 11:33 AM
ds> To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
ds> Subject: Micro Motors & RCX?

ds> 1. Can you use the micro motor with the RCX?

ds> 2. Where can I get a micro motor. I see one in the Space
ds> Shuttle set (but that
ds> costs $150.00 - any other options?

ds> Thanks,
ds> Dave.

--
Eric Brandwine, Systems Engineer | What is the definition of an engineer?
EricB@Mitre.org                  |   Someone who solves a problem you