 Robotics / 5988
Re: Complimentary copy of my latest book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 03:21:45 GMT

the headers of an email you obviously meant to send to Malcom
S. Powell.  He's a subscriber to the list, but you're not, which is
why your email got to me.  I'm listmaster for the list.  Anyway, your
message went through to Malcom.

Say, I seem to remember a "Per Brinch Hansen" who wrote a language and
operating system, and documented it all in one book.  Since I've only
ever heard of one Per Brinch Hansen, that's got to be you.  What have
you been up to lately, besides programming for everyone in Java?  I
see that you're at Syracuse University now.  Next time I'm in Syracuse
I ought to look you up.
-russ