 Robotics / 5968
Re: output A in reverse weak and NQC question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 12:39:56 GMT

On Mon, 2 Aug 1999, C S Soh wrote:

I've found that all my Lego motors run better in one direction than the other.
Has got to do with the magnetisation of the pole pieces, I believe.

Try checking out by connecting the motors directly to the Lego 9V battery box
with the forward and reverse switches.

Both motors work fine in both directions when attached to output C.  It's
only outputs A and B where I have a problem.  There's so little power in
the "weak" direction from A and B that they can't drive the caterpillar
tracks.

Tim

Tim Gion
tcg3j@cs.virginia.edu (fastest) or gion@cs.virginia.edu