 Robotics / 5949
  RE: Possible Project here at RIT =)

Just to kick around some ideas -- A friend (Jeff Battisti (sp?)) and I are kicking around the idea of getting a student group together to make an exploratory mapper 'bot using the Mindstorms kit and either nqc of the Java bindings... What we want is (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Possible Project here at RIT =)

[mailed @ posted] (...) Howdy Andy (and everyone else), FWIW, I've _just_ completed a project very similar to this. There's all kinds of info on it at: (URL) source and pictures. Feel free to rip (cites would be nice) whatever you want and make it (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)