 Robotics / 5895
    Re: mouse-click bug in mindstorms software?
   My response would be to drop the mindstorm software. I hated it cause those red blocks won't let me put 2 in a program unless I use command blocks and even then it ticked me off. Also I would do NQC, GPB, or VB instead, far better than the mindstorm (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)