 Robotics / 5876
    Battery cases + mindstorms? —Jason Brown
   I don't have mindstorms (or that large a collection of Technic stuff, hopefully Christmas! ;) ), but I've been looking around, and finding creations that use both a mindstorms and a battery box. What does the battery box run (other than lights that (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Battery cases + mindstorms? —S. Crawshaw
   (...) Compressors for pneumatic stuff, or (if you're sufficiently mechanically minded to make a good set of switches) you can use the 3 outputs of the RCX purely to switch power around, and have the power supplied from the battery box. Sounds like (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)