 Robotics / 577
RE: WindowsNT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 10:10:02 GMT

Hi
I am considering purchasing a MindStorms kit tonight, but I want to make • sure it will run under WindowsNT.
Has anyone done this?
There is one bug in the RCX programming graphical interface : you cannot
enter names for saving programs
or naming custom commands (a small keybaord problem I guess). But it's very
boring since you cannot
use it for designing large programs

renaud