 Robotics / 5755
Re: [Rumour] FBI and Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 21:40:19 GMT

Who has time to use Mindstorms at work anyway ?   My boss would go on a
bender if he found me playing with LEGO in the office...

Andrew
-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Brok <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl>
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 20, 1999 8:21 PM
Subject: [Rumour] FBI and Mindstorms

I heard a rumour about the FBI not wanting to have Mindstorms around the
office. Sounds weird, especially because I would expect such rumours to • hear
inhere first.

Does anyone hear about this?

(My only source is someone who thougth she heard it mention somewhere; so
this may be very well be based on a mistake or a joke).

Eric