 Robotics / 5719
5718  |  5720
Subject:
having a little problem...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 22:58:35 GMT

i haven't been able to try the #2 sensor input with anything else except for
my roommate's light sensor but my rcx is not sending a signal to the light
sensor, it seems that my sensor port is completely shot,

of course i haven't dropped it or spilled soda on it or anything, but it
just seems to have dissapeared.

also i have not done any engineering to it either.

any help would be greately appreciated.  it used to work.

m.

---
Mike Fusion The less Than Perfect Juggler and tpist.