 Robotics / 571
  How to download firmware file (non-Windows approach?)

Is there any way to download the firmware without using the Windows RCX software? If so, please provide instructions. Why? I would like to get away from using a windows machine ASAP. It looks like there are plenty of development tools etc. But I (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How to download firmware file (non-Windows approach?)

(...) For a Unix downloader, see: (URL) want firmdl.c. Dave Baum might also have a tool for the Mac. Hrm. Checking his web page, there is indeed such a tool. See: (URL) down to RCX Utilities, you want rcxfirm. -Kekoa (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)