 Robotics / 5647
    Re: Mindstorms Invention System Parts List —Russell Nelson
   Jack Perdue writes: > For those who don't own a Mindstorms Invention System, but have access > to one, I've made a scan of what's available in the kit. > jack ( who couldn't find one at: > > (URL) an <a href="(URL)inventory</a> of many technics (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorms Invention System Parts List —Jack Perdue
     (...) Thanks Russ! I hadn't followed that link. Everyone else please disregard my previous post... given this link, I can use the web space (999K) for other things. jack (over quota on that particular web server) j-perdue@tamu.edu (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorms Invention System Parts List —Robert Munafo
   I want to point out that the picture in the manual (which you scanned and put up on your web page as: (URL) ), while very useful for visual purposes, is inaccurate in two ways: - Not all pieces are shown to the same scale (note the tires in (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)