 Robotics / 5511
Re: STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 21:35:25 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Alex Gravlin writes:
In lugnet.robotics, lego-robotics@crynwr.com writes:
y is all this mail that i dont care about coming to me thats supposed to
be going to you? Can you take me off your mailing list
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You imbesillic creature! If you would have payed attention when you posted
a message, you would notice that the submit form says "Please e-mail me a
copy of my message". You should click it and make the check go away! Can
you read? The stupidity of some of the people in this world makes me sick!
Oh, and by the way, how WAS barber school anyway? (You're probably too dim
to understand that joke)

Whoa, whoa -- time out!  :-)

cdr11383@aol.com's message came from the lego-robotics@crynwr.com mailing
list, which is gatewayed into the lugnet.robotics newsgroup and vice-versa.

So, we can't assume that there was a checkbox to click.  Most likely, the
problem/confusion lies in receiving mail that's addressed to other people --
but of course that's the very nature of mailing lists.  It's just an
educational issue (people aren't born knowing that :-).

Anyway, by now, I'll bet RussellN has seen cdr11383@aol.com's request to
be taken off the list, and everything's solved.  It's unfortunate when
someone posts a message like that, but as grups we all understand that it's
bound to occur once in a while...

--Todd