 Robotics / 5482
  RIS version 1.5 coming this fall

I saw a comment on the LEGOMINDSTORMS site that RIS version 1.5 would be released this fall. Is there any other information on it anywhere? (The comment is in the Announcements forum in a message titled "Stormrunner & the Proximity Sensor". The (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RIS version 1.5 coming this fall

Since it has been so long since I've looked at anything other than the bot, is RIS the software, the hardware, or both? -Luis (...) ###...### Profanity is the one language that all programmers understand. -Anonymous ###...### -- Did you check the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RIS version 1.5 coming this fall

(...) The whole boxed kit I believe. My RCX unit has "RCX 1.0" stamped on it, the CD is labeled "Version 1.0", but the bricks and pieces don't say. <g> Brian (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RIS version 1.5 coming this fall

And, will it be available seperate from the package? Or do I need to go repurchase the RIS in it's entirety to get the new version? ----- Original Message ----- From: Luis Villa <liv@duke.edu> To: Brian H. Nielsen <70401.2635@compuserve.com> Cc: (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RIS version 1.5 coming this fall

(...) I have no idea. I saw an oblique reference to it by a Lego employee on their WWW.LEGOMINDSTORMS.COM site and was wondering if anyone had heard anything about it from other sources. The reference I saw was in a message saying that the proximity (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)