 Robotics / 5456
Re: NQC tuturial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 07:05:00 GMT

On Sat, 26 Jun 1999, Patrick Lawrence wrote:

I just downloaded NQC and was looking for as many tuturials and sample
programs as possible. If
you know of any please let me know. Thanks in advance

All of the bots on my pages include NQC source.  URL in the sig below.
Play well!

- Ben.

Ben Williamson       benw@pobox.com     http://www.pobox.com/~benw/