 Robotics / 5446
Re: Website redesigned...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:45:03 GMT

Hi Dave,

I have finished whipping up my latest lego website.
Please give it a visit.

I like the graphical design, for its distinct professional look.
However, I dislike the cookies it tries to send me (what do you
need these for?), and for the way images are displayed (sometimes
squeezed onto an obviously wrong size image tag).

Greetings

Horst