 Robotics / 5396
    Re: Lab View —robkc
   As far as I can tell Robolab is really a slightly trimmed version of Labview, with the bulk of the standard Labview VIs removed. More important however, is the fact that since the RCX is a remote device, you don't really make use of it in the same (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lab View —Sean McInnis
   Thanks for the info Rob. I have acces to both labview 4.1 and 5. This is also the only code I can program in at the moment, and starting to use it quit a bit at work now. I have done C, assembly, and Pascel but that was years ago. I guess this would (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)