 Robotics / 5377
  multi-RCX dreaming

It looks like (starting next week) I'll be in charge of 1/2 dozen RCX units. I have three questions: (the third is most likely to be most interesting for most people) 1) Has anyone actually gotten two RCXs to communicate reliably via IR? (LNP folk (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: multi-RCX dreaming

Luis Villa <liv@duke.edu> wrote in message news:Pine.SOL.3.91.9...uke.edu... (...) How about a six-legged spider? It would be interesting to see a truly mobile spider with 3 degrees of motion and 3 sensor channels per leg! (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)