 Robotics / 534
533  |  535
Subject:
MindStorms on NT / trouble posting to the list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 00:47:57 GMT

I'm posting this question on behalf of peterbag@microsoft.com.  Please
direct replies to that address...

Peter asks,

Help! I am considering purchasing a MindStorms kit tonight, but I
want to
make sure it will run under WindowsNT.  Has anyone done this?

Also,

When I send to the list address, I get a message, saying:

"Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the
lego-robotics@crynwr.com mailing list.

This is a generic help message. The message I received wasn't sent
any of my command addresses."