 Robotics / 5331
    RE: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!! —Daan van der Weide
   (...) I'm in Holland and have to agree with you that these ZAG things are indeed great. Actually the ones (4) I have are a set of drawers on wheels (Roll'n Store, featured at (URL) You can also take them apart completely and reorganize the layers, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!! —Clay Aucoin
   I've taken every route that I could possibly take without posting. I've followed the IP for that URL that you gave all the way back to the person who manages the server and I've gotten no response from them yet. As for Home Depot, the manager says (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)