 Robotics / 5324
Re: Wheel Setup for the 8880
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 17:04:56 GMT

Yeah but only the posts fit..and not really that good..

"Fredrik Glöckner" wrote:

"Clay Aucoin" <caucoin@cruiseshoppes.com> writes:

Has anyone came up with a good way to use the wheel assemblies that
come with the 8880 with smaller tires (the 68.8 x 40 Q)?

It is probably not feasible.  You may note, however, that the 2x2 round
plate with cross axle hole fits into the hole in the white steering gear
from 8880.  Perhaps this fact can be used for something useful?  Let us
know if you can get something out of it.

(Although I'd say the newsgroup lugnet.build fits the purpose better.)

Fredrik

--

----

Clay Aucoin