 Robotics / 5314
    Sorry for the double posting —Marcus Fischer Mellbin
   Hi Todd (or anyone else in charge), I was with Marcus when he wrote the two letters on Mindstorms in China. First he posted one - and got an error message. Later he posted a new one - and got another error message. After that I wanted to re-submit (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Sorry for the double posting —Todd Lehman
   (...) Franz-Michael, Do you recall what error message Marcus received when he posted? Also, is it possible that he pressed the 'Esc' key or the browser's 'Stop' button while posting the first message, upon realizing that it was missing his site's (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)