 Robotics / 5313
5312  |  5314
Subject:
Lego Mindstorms in China
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 12:03:46 GMT

I have heard that M.I.T. students are comming to China to set up a Lego
Robotics League. I would like to talk to some of the students in Beijing so
that they can give me ideas for projects for the new Mars Pathfinder. I will
make a new robot for you to see.

My best robot so far is a Tornado. You can see it at:
http://www.fischer-mellbin.com/Marcus/Lego/Tornado/tornado.html

My favorite robot was a Dunk-o-bot robot from the Lego Mindstorms Robo Sports
pack.

If you want to talk to me please E-mail me back.

Hope you have a nice trip to China and good luck!

Marcus

--
Marcus Fischer Mellbin
E-mail: Marcus-No-SPAM-AT-fischer-mellbin.com