 Robotics / 5245
  Re: pitsco v. world shop

(...) Because Pitsco/Dacta sells into the education market where price inflation is considered the norm. I said this far more nicely than I was thinking it. IMO, DLC (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: pitsco v. world shop

(...) Actually, depending on what you are purchasing, Pitsco/Dacta is a lot cheaper than S@H. For example, axles & extenders from P/D is much cheaper than getting the equivalent parts from S@H. Same way with hubs & tires, large gear wheels, and (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pitsco v. World Shop

(...) to (...) -Definitely. Compare Lego S@H, Pitsco, and World Shop, and look through the _whole_ catalog. Pitsco, for example, offers touch sensors at two very different prices. (One with integral cable, one with separate cable.) -JW Jonathan (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)