 Robotics / 5233
5232  |  5234
Subject:
take two
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 22:46:48 GMT

Hi all-
    I'm new to this group, and will be teaching this summer with the older
LEGO robotics kits.  I have to use the LEGO dacta Control lab software with
these serial interfaces.  I know most of you are immersed in the RCX and its
many control softwares and languages, but I am simply looking for an archive
of terms or maybe some instruction on the language used in the Control lab.
If anyone knows of a resource for this information it would be appreciated.

thanx in advance.

Noah Kay-Oliphant
Northwestern University
847.869.7586