 Robotics / 5231
5230  |  5232
Subject:
Popular Mechanics - Has this come up yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 19:12:01 GMT

As much as I would absolutely love to have a Mindstorms I don't, so I
don't normally follow this group...but please tell me despite the fact
that I couldn't find a thread on it, that someone has seen the article
in the June issue of Popular Mechanics concerning LEGO Mindstorms?  Or
do I really get to claim first prize?  I doubt it.  Anyways, if anyone
hasn't seen it go pick up the June issue of Popular Mechanics (the star
wars issue - wait a second - every issue is a star wars issue these
days!!) and check it out!

-Tim Culberson