 Robotics / 5223
    New rubber tracks help —Patrick Lawrence
   I was just working with the new rubber tracks that lego puts out. They seem realy stiff. Is there any way to soften them? So they dont pull the gears so tight and make so much fricktion? (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: New rubber tracks help —Dennis Clark
   (...) Call the LEGO consumer affairs number 1-800-453-4677 and complain about them. They will send you a new set. I have done this twice with sets that have "bad" rubber tracks. There seems to be a quality control issue with these parts... DLC (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)