 Robotics / 5222
Re: Visual Basic Programming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 21:25:30 GMT

<lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
news:d760bcc0.248abe72@aol.com...
Ok, I've been trying to do a datalog in VB 5.0 forever and can't get the
thing to work out.

One thing that confused me for a long time was that the datalength in
UploadDatalog can only be 50 maximum.  That is only 50 points per upload
block.  If you have more than that you have to work your way thru the data
in upto 50 point blocks.  The SetDatalog must also be called before logging
and it can be bigger than 50.

Also, in VB, how do you set the tempature sensor to Celsius or Farinheit. • I
also get some huge number that isn't was it should be with the • .setsensormode
feature.

Not sure about this.  You should call SetSensorType then SetSensorMode with
Mode=5.  You need Slope=0.