 Robotics / 5215
  Re: Problems with RCX, ROBOLAB and Macintosh

Hallo Chris, I got the page (URL) restarted my Mac without AppleTalk. At once I launched ROBOLAB for downloading the firmware to RCX. The used port is modem port. The cable is the original one from Lego. The batterie in for ir tower has 9.4 V, the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)